Wednesday, November 18, 2009

12 Days of Christmas Interviews: Day 1

{I am...}
our artists introduce themselves
Meet our artists. Click on their names to visit their individual sites and check back tomorrow to hear more from them!


Hi, I am Tiffany of Tiffzippy. I grew up in Iowa and moved out to southern California 5 years ago and haven't looked back. I love California; I don't miss the snow back in Iowa.

My favorite hobby is scrapbooking and I have been doing it since college, 8 years now. I love taking photos so it lets me create a lasting memory by adding paper, embellishments and things I collect to remember that day. Scrapbooking is a big stress reliever other than exercising. I can just be creative and have fun.


SAVANNAH O'GWYNN

I am Savannah O'Gwynn. My full name is Savannah Barbara Mary Magdalene O'Gwynn. My nickname is Jelly Bean or Sav.







I am Lauren Silberman. I live in Baltimore, Maryland. I'm a papercut artist, museum educator, tour guide, religious school teacher, author, and overall opportunity junkie. I can't resist trying something new and interesting.





No comments:

Post a Comment