Tuesday, November 24, 2009

12 Days of Christmas Interviews: Day 7

{I dislike...}
TIFFANY BURK
I dislike the accounting part of my business. I am sure every crafter feels the same way.

SAVANNAH O'GWYNN
I really do not like mushrooms, onions, peppers, eggplant or any other veggie like that! I have to admit--I have never tried them....but they freak me out!

LAUREN SILBERMAN
I dislike it when people don't make room for other ideas or points of view. Part of the beauty of the world is the diversity of it. I don't have to agree with others say, but I have to respect a difference of opinion.


******************************************
So... I'm having the hardest time not commenting. Apparently, I always have something to say: Queen of the Unsolicited Opinion. Guess that's what blogging is good for. ;) I may have to rerun this series just to add my own thoughts.
*******************************************
Take a look at these sweet tags from fellow Etsian Calillie--> Click here.
*******************************************
And, if you missed it, check back at this post for Black Friday/Cyber Monday sales at Etsy.

No comments:

Post a Comment