Thursday, October 22, 2009

Happy Halloween


The kiddo is napping A LOT today... I even had to wake him up to feed him. I know, I know... I'm breaking that cardinal rule: never wake up a sleeping baby. No worries, he went right back down. ;) So, needless to say, I have been very productive.

In addition to the minimal cleaning I have managed to do, I also finished my 2S4Y challenge card today... and for Pile it On, I made it a Halloween card. My return to blogging combined with the new baby is making me desperately want a new camera. Two very good reasons, doncha think? Now, who wants to write a persuasive letter to my husband pleading my case? Surely you guys understand the necessity, even if he doesn't.

6 comments:

  1. Great card! Thanks for playing at 2S4Y!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and thank's for playing at 2sketches4you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you used the sketch to create this trick or Treat card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is on fabulous Halloween card
    Thanks for joining us at http://2sketches4you.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun Halloween Card!!! Love the colors!!!

    ReplyDelete