Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Inspired by Etsy

Play date day! I love Play Date day. Now, granted, when your babies are newborns, play dates are mostly for the mommas, but I'll take it. Coffee with the girls. . . love, love, love. Coffee with other girls who also happen to smell like spit-up and don't quite fit into their clothes, even better.

Today's challenge is from the EtsyInspired Challenges blog. This challenge was inspired by The Little Red Door, a fun Etsy shop featuring ceramic miniatures and other pottery. Check it out when you get a a chance. For my card, I really wanted to focus on the "miniature - ness" of the houses, so I tried to make the card a bit bigger than usual... 6x6 with little houses nestled in the corner.

Speaking of Etsy, I've been doing a lot of hunting for Christmas presents - yes, already. But, somehow, I've gotten a bit distracted and found some great papercrafting finds. Here is one of my favorites. It is the "Mini Signs of Christmas" flashcard set from CariKraft. They are little tiny flashcards with Christmas themed words. I already have a ton of ideas for them... cards, tags, scrapbook embellishments. So fun! Can't wait until it arrives!


Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. This is soooo perfect for the challenge! I love the little houses and the DP is perfect!

    Thanks for playing EtsyInspired this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely adorable! LOVE it! Thanks so much for playing in the Etsy Inspired challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my gosh thats so cute! Your so talented
    If you would like come check out my blog and enter my current giveaway at littlemissheirlooms.blogspot.com
    I hope you decided to follow me because I try to bring my readers a new and AMAZING giveaway every Monday!
    Xo
    Priscila

    ReplyDelete