Wednesday, October 28, 2009

It's Beginning to Look Like Christmas??? But, what happened to Halloween?

Busy Morning!

After bath time, my aunt came over for a scrapbooking date. Well... really, it was a hold the baby while I scrapbook date, but whatever. We had a ton of fun. (By the way, it is WAY too cold for bath time. How are we going to survive the winter??)

Then, I created this Christmas card for two challenges. The sketch is from Mojo Monday and the colors are from Color Throwdown. The snowman stamp is new and I think he is just too sweet. Doesn't he just scream "Joy?"


And, this afternoon, my first Etsy Christmas presents arrived. Yes, I know, I'm starting Christmas a bit early... but according to my usual schedule, I'm late. I used to (pre-baby) have all of my shopping done by Thanksgiving, wrapping done soon after that. Things have slowed down a bit this year for obvious and adorable reasons. I can show you a picture, but you would really have to smell them to appreciate them. I bought two yummy soaps from Bathing in Luxury. Shown is the honey scent, um yum, but I also purchased the pumpkin pie... Yummy smells and beautifully packaged. Plus, they came with samples, so I can dive in. :)

2 comments:

  1. Love your blog and all the cute card ideas! :)
    www.sugarandspice4baby.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool card you've got going here using the CTD colors! And look at that yummy soap...SOAP? I think I want to eat it! Thanks for playing with us this week!

    ReplyDelete