Sunday, November 1, 2009

Thinking of You


We had such a great time celebrating our first Halloween with the babe. He was such a cute little skeleton. Trick-or-treating with a five-week old is kind of like taking a walk in the dark... stroller and everything, but we still had a blast!
Here is the sketch from this week's Sketch Saturday challenge. And my take on the sketch is this sweet little reindeer card. It was supposed to say "be merry," but my brand stinkin' new stamp was defective! How frustrating! Back to the craft store tomorrow to see if I can make an exchange. I'm still very pleased with the card. I made the little reindeer tags. Here is another example of what I have done with the "Eight Tiny Reindeer" tags. Gotta say, I think they are pretty cute. And, I can't wait to see what the scrapbook layout looks like once the baby actually has his first Christmas. ;)



Can you tell I'm getting into the "holiday groove" already? The hubby thinks I'm crazy. Don't worry, I'm not skipping Thanksgiving. Too many blessings not to stop and take notice! Hope you had a fantastic Halloween!

1 comment:

  1. lovely card and fab reindeer,very cute,thanks for joining us at sketch saturday.
    louise xx

    ReplyDelete