Monday, November 2, 2009

Blast Off!


Ah, Monday! Time for another Mojo Monday sketch challenge. Here is this week's super cute sketch. I love it. In fact, I love it so much, I might I have to create another one and actually use a star next time. I love stars. :)
My take sticks with the star theme, but I was too excited to use these new "spacey" stamps. I've seen some alien stamps floating around the blogosphere lately, and I've been a little jealous, so when I ran into these at the craft store, of course, I had to have them. (Does that sentence abuse commas or what?!?) I borrowed some of my Rudolf noses to embellish the little Martian.

Anyway, thanks for stopping by. Let me know what you think. I can't wait to see all of your creations!

1 comment:

  1. What a great card I love your robots and how they are popped off the page! Beth

    ReplyDelete