Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Papercrafting Finds

Happy Tuesday! I'm certainly hoping for a happier Tuesday, that is. Monday wasn't so happy around here. Poor baby was very uncomfortable all day. Lots of crying. ("Lots" really doesn't describe the endless wailing, but I'm trying to move on.) ;)

Today I just have to share some of my latest favorite finds on Etsy. Now, I can't say that I've used these items... so this is by no means a review. More of a "wish list." Window shopping, if you will. I love window shopping. It is almost as good as actual shopping. . .

Vintage Santa Flashcards Set from Pretty Little Studio.
These would be so delightful in a scrapbook or a set of holiday cards. I'm kind of on a flashcard kick lately.

Handcrafted rubber stamps with original designs from nikoart.
Um, SO CUTE. I totally wish I could do this!

Digital Images for Scrapbooking Cardmaking, etc. from Cocoa Studio.
And, because I am very interested in digital scrapbooking and cardmaking lately, these caught my eye.

No comments:

Post a Comment