Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Owls!

What a super day! Play date this morning... LOVE grown-up time. Coffee, breakfast tacos, grown-ups... and nobody said, "EEEWW gross! Does he do that all the time??" When the babe spit up his entire bottle down my back. No, instead, I was given support and accolades for remembering to bring a change of clothes with me. Ahh... empathy. :) And, tonight off to my grandparent's for dinner. No cooking and more love. Perfect!

So, here is the latest inspiration from the Etsy Inspired Challenge Blog. Super cute, huh?! Check out the shop by Vivikas if you have a chance.

These little owls were the inspiration behind my little owl tag. I guess I shouldn't call it little since I made it "jumbo." The tag is 5 1/2 inches high. I love it. And... bonus! I listed these tags in my Etsy shop yesterday afternoon, and this morning they were front page. My first ever front pager. Too fun!

ps... I'm looking for papercrafters to interview for the blog. If you are interested, email me at thepaperstop@gmail.com. Looking forward to getting to know you better.

2 comments:

  1. Adorable! I love this! Love your blog too!

    Thanks for playing EtsyInspired this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really cute! I love the tag, the size, and that cute owl! Thanks for taking the time to play the EtsyInspired challenge this week, it means a lot to me!

    ReplyDelete