Sunday, November 8, 2009

Challenge Catch-Up

It's been a busy, busy week. I can't even think of what has made it so busy, except that my little babe has decided to become a crier. Alas... it had to happen sometime, I suppose. Sunday football has provided the babe with a father looking to do nothing but sit on the couch and hold him, and therefore, has provided me with some time to craft. I have two projects to share.

First up... I LOVE this card. I completed it for two challenges:
1. Color Throwdown, and
2. Mercy's Tuesday Sketch Challenge.

I intended to "Pile it On," too and stamp a "thank you" sentiment to the coral colored stripe, but I was just to happy with it as it was. Then, I realized I was already behind - there was already a new challenge posted. I was too late, anyway, so... no pile it on for me this week.

And... finally, just because I'm proud. Here is my first scrapbook page feature a real-live (yes, Pinocchio) boy... not an expectant mother. Makes me feel not so behind.


One more update... I'm super excited. We have three interested interviewees for the 12 Days of Christmas interview series coming soon. Can't wait to hear what they have to say! I'm still open to more participants, but if you are interested in sharing, I will need to have your responses by next Wednesday, the 18th, so email me ASAP (thepaperstop@gmail.com).

4 comments:

  1. heather...these are so sweet! so bright and cheerful!

    thanks for playing along with my sketch for this week...you've done a wonderful job! :)

    {{{hugs}}}
    mercy

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun creations and darling intuitions into your life and personality! I love all of your fun pieces shared here, but especially your interpretation of the CTD challenge! Glad you got some time to craft ~ you definitely made such excellent use of your opportunity: YIPEE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty Throwdown card! Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nicely done, such a fun card using the CTD colors--nice to see something different than an autumn theme! Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete