Thursday, November 26, 2009

12 Days of Christmas Interviews: Day 9

What are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be out shopping?!? If you did brave the stores today, let me congratulate you on your bravery!


{I laugh...}

TIFFANY BURKS
I laugh thinking of my dog yogi. He is always at my feet. Sometimes little pieces of paper go flying and he ends sniffing then they get stuck to nose. One time like looked down and he had a green nose.

SAVANNAH O'GWYNN
I laugh whenever I get together with my brothers, Leander and Carrel. When we hang out, we reminisce about "the good old" days, and I get to see each event through their eyes (even though their stories are never how the event really happened!).

LAUREN SILBERMAN
I laugh at memories from my wedding. I was so nervous on the day of my wedding, wondering what was going to go wrong. The fact that the day had gone swimmingly thus far made me even more anxious. The weather was beautiful, my dress wasn't wrinkled, and everyone had shown up on time. As I walked down the aisle with my parents, I finally started to relax. I got to my husband under the chuppah and just as the rabbi started to talk, a cavalcade of motorcycles drove by. It was the funniest thing. Just as we tried to start back up, another round of motorcyles rushed past. I couldn't stop laughing! Finally, the wedding ceremony actually began. I finally realized that there was nothing to worry about that couldn't be enjoyed and laughed away. It was the greatest day of my life.

Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment