Friday, November 27, 2009

Halloween Layout & 12 Days of Christmas Interviews: Day 10

Didn't think I was going to get to any challenges this week, but I have really been enjoying playing with digital layouts, so I thought I'd take this week's Mojo sketch and turn it into a scrapbook layout. Stuck pretty closely with the sketch, but I had to add the title work to balance out the page. I'll do another page - with more pictures from the night, so this will end up being a two page layout, but the other half isn't complete yet. The paper and the cat are from the Jessica Sprague website, and the rest is my own.
Hope you had a super Thanksgiving!

**************************************

{I create...}

TIFFANY BURKS
I enjoy creating custom & creative die cuts for scrapbooking, card making or craft project. I found etsy through a blog I read, I clicked on it and never looked back. I was hooked! All die cuts in my shop can be customized to any size, color of cardstock/paper or quantity.

SAVANNAH O'GWYNN
I create unique gifts for everyone. I work with paper and fabric. My items range from cards, quilted postcards, baby slings, sashes, candle covers, journals, fabric banners, cards, wall hangings, etc. I make custom items that reflect a client--makes them feel very special

LAUREN SILBERMAN
I create papercuts, drawings, paintings, and arts and crafts for others to enjoy. While many things are based upon my imagination or stories I've read, I also particularly enjoy creating that which reflects real life. I love working from models and photographs, and while I want my work to be instantly recognizable, I also have fun giving the work a stylistic flair.

No comments:

Post a Comment