Thursday, November 19, 2009

Digital Scrapbooking

First... I should continue my gratitude list from earlier in the week.

Today, I am thankful for PEAR JUICE! I will not get too descriptive with the details, but let's just say it gets "things" moving, and makes for a much happier baby, which makes for a much happier mommy. Too much information? Hey, it's my blog. I'll cry if I want to.

Below, is my effort for this week's Mercy's Tuesday Sketch Challenge.

This is my first attempt at digital scrapbooking. Photoshop has been my BFF for a while now, but I'm a paper lover and I haven't been willing to give up my adhesive and scissors. I certainly wouldn't say I've given them up for good, but I will say that this was a ton of fun! I love a new challenge - and I loved creating this page. Plus, in recent weeks, I have discovered that it is much easier {safer} to work with Photoshop than scissors when there is a sleeping babe in your lap. I'm just sayin!


Thanks for stopping by! And, while you're here... check out our 12 Days of Christmas Interview Series. We are getting to know some fantastic artists. We just started, so check back everyday to get to know these ladies.

3 comments:

  1. wow! great page, love that you did a layout with the sketch. great paper choice and colors. tfs! sweet little babe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwww I just love this!! I miss those days of holding a sleeping baby! I think you captured the memory perfectly and I just love that you used the sketch for a sb page!

    ReplyDelete
  3. heather...this is just stunning! look at that precious little face! aaawwwwww! gorgeous colors...so glad to see a SB layout using my sketch!

    thanks for playing along with my sketch for this week, you did an amazing job!

    {{{hugs}}}
    mercy

    ReplyDelete