Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Holiday Spirit

What a great weekend! We had family in town and the whole crew came over for Sunday supper. Reminded me of the "Love Ya Blue" days growing up in Houston - Sunday supper and football at my grandparents' house. Not a lot of time for papercrafting, but lots of pictures of the babe... I like to think of that as "future scrapbooking." :)
This Thursday my 12 days of Christmas interview series will start. I'm super excited about it. I've enjoyed reading the interviews and I think you will too. It is sure to be a lot of fun!
I've been working so hard at preparing the Christmas interviews and Christmas cards for the Etsy shop that I think I've neglected Thanksgiving this year, so I wanted to take a moment to express my gratitude.
I am thankful for...
the most beautiful baby in the world; the answer to three years of prayers
a safe and comfortable home
a job that I love that allows me this time to spend with my new beautiful babe
the hubby who has become a fantastic father
a close relationship with my family who lives near enough that we get to see them all the time
the pup - poor girl used to be the babe; she is adjusting well
health
education
music
Mylicon
and so much more.

I created these embellishments for the babe's first Thanksgiving pages in the scrapbook. Loving all of these firsts!

No comments:

Post a Comment